You’ve probably seen by now, I have a new obsession… Matcha Green Tea Powder. After making matcha tea lattes, I kept experimenting with this rich, bright green tea and came up perfect on the first try and now we just look forward to another loaf soon!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (you can also use butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (you may use regular milk)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a loaf pan well or line with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, cream together the coconut oil and sugar.
- Add almond milk and eggs, and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and a toothpick comes out clean.