Spinach Artichoke Pizza Recipe
A simple pizza topped with spinach, artichokes and cherry tomatoes.
- your favorite whole wheat pizza crust
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- a few thin slices of red onion
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Roll your crust out then brush with a teaspoon or so olive oil and a few sprinkles of salt and pepper (I also used a little onion powder here).
Spread out the artichokes and spinach then top with the cheese.
Toss the onions and tomatoes over the cheese and sprinkle a little red pepper around.
Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.