Honey Roasted Carrots with Goat Cheese and Pomegranates
This Honey Roasted Carrot Recipe with Pomegranate Seeds is a great vegetable side dish to serve for Thanksgiving or Christmas Dinner.
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds, about 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with foil.
In a medium bowl toss cut carrots with melted butter, honey, and seasonings.
Spread carrots out on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
Transfer warm carrots to a serving dish and top with goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, and sunflower seeds.