Kale Caesar Salad with Blueberries and Lemon Ricotta
Kale Caesar Salad with fresh blueberries, honey spiced roasted chickpeas and creamy lemon ricotta. Salads don't get much better than this!
- 1/2 bundle of kale, ribs removed and leaves chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 cups of mixed greens, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Tessemae's Natural Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup honey spice roasted chickpeas
for the lemon ricotta
- 1/2 cup ricotta, (try making homemade ricotta!)
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Bring the salad dressing to room temp by placing the bottle in a small bowl of warm water. The oils will soften and un-solidify so then you can shake up the dressing to combine all of the natural ingredients.
Toss the kale and mixed greens with the caesar dressing. Add in blueberries and chickpeas. If you don't have the time to roast the chickpeas, you can just drain and use the ones straight from the can.
Combine the ricotta with sugar, lemon zest and juice then spoon it onto of the salad or onto individual salad plates.